Villa Vlastelini II
Relax your body. Purify your soul. Enjoy your free time
drowned in the scents of Mediterranean herbs
Playful eastern coastal line of Istria with its green fingers touches, tickles and pinches the blue sea, as if to test its commitment and trust. There, where this game visibly crossed the boundary of friendship and became almost intimate, in the pores of the green peninsula deeply is embedded Porto Longo - Duga Luka - Prtlog - once main pier for big and small boats of ancient medieval Labin.
Pathway to Porto Longo on the seaside is certainly an experience for itself, but we can see its full spell only from the high ground, while we are still far away from the heat of the stone and the touch of salty droplets. From the narrow road, which leads from the colourful old town of Labin to the bay, at one magical moment a view opens which sends a straightforward and clear signal - this is a paradise for my body and zen for my mind! Surrounded by the fragrant scent of immortelle and sage, while the summer rays mercilessly heat the white stone - exactly on this dusty path, from fingers to the tips of the hair passes the feeling of immersion into the turquoise crystal of the summer Adriatic.
The host will make sure to make your stay even more enjoyable and carefree and he is available to you for all the information, reservations and any other help you might need.
renovated and upgraded in 2018.
- Location: East coast of Istria, not far from the town of Labin, in the protected bay of Duga Luka - Prtlog
- Property size: 2.500 m2
- Year of construction: 2018.
- Material of construction: 6 types of stone, wood, stainless steel, aluminum
- Guests are provided with complete privacy
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed (allowed on terraces)
- Distance from sea: 30 meters
- Nearest city: Labin 5 km
- Shop, restaurant, market: 5 km
- The pool of 50 m2 with countercurrent swimming and water heating up
- Hydromassage bath "jacuzzi"
- Relaxation area, wellness with two types of sauna (infrared and Finnish / bio sauna), experience shower and waterbed
- Gym with equipment for running, orbitrackom, stationary bike and weights
- Billiards and darts
- Private parking for 3 to 4 cars
- More types of pool recreation sets
- Direct access to the sea
- Private pontoon for swimming and sunbathing
- Boat mooring
- SMART solutions for energy saving while simultaneously providing complete comfort and security to guests
- Complete thermal insulation of the Villa
- Central heating and cooling system
- Indoor decorative fireplace
- Outdoor barbecue with kitchen and dining area
- SMART UHD TV system in each room
- Bose 5-zone HI-FI system
- PlayStation center for video games
- WI-FI high speed in all rooms and outdoor areas
- Fire detection system
- Keyless entry into the facility
Colours of the sea, forest and stone are colourfully scattered
along the natural canvas of the Mediterranean coast.
6 types of autochthonous stones
It is a pleasure to wake up with the scents of Mediterranean herbs, while the choirs of crickets shyly starting to heat their throats and the sun is still safely concealed behind the eastern slope of the bay. The time to devote to the body is harmoniously distributed throughout the day, in a balance of activities at the very beginning and at the end of the day, and relaxation and refreshment in the blue sea during zenith.
Excitement is not lacking for the sport spirit, through numerous water sports in the very protected bay or in the discovery of numerous hiking and cycling routes in the immediate vicinity.
The whiteness of the stone and its silver reflection highlight Villa Vlastelini II among the comfortably scattered houses of a small settlement on the western slope of the hill, facing the blue-green shades of the long bay.
And here, just a few tens of footsteps from the sea, finesse and ultimate comfort are very pronounced and the impressive amount of elegance given by the stone construction itself is crowned with sophisticated details that nevertheless reveal to us that we have brought our body and mind to the place which will enable them to feel each other again, get closer and harmonized.
close to the sea
For the full enjoyment of the ultimate comfort of the Villa, situated in the green and blue serenity of the gentle bay, sometimes it is necessary to be treated to the royal treatment. Only for you, we will provide professional masseurs, beauticians or physical therapists who will give you the ultimate relaxation or beauty treatment. In order to enjoy an exquisite meal in a most comfortable way, without leaving the Villa, we will arrange for you a guest cook - chef from one of the renowned Labinština restaurants.
A renowned chef will prepare you lunch or dinner in the comfort of the area of the Villa
Relax with the sounds of the sea and the song of the crickets - we will order a masseur service for you.
Family nickname of the Vlačić family is Vlastelini (Gentry). Gentry were medieval noblemen, land owners in the Middle Ages.
The origin of the Vlačić family is also linked to the name of the most famous Istrian and Croatian reformer Matija Vlačić Ilirik (Matthias Flacius Illyricus) born in Labin (1520-1575). He is the greatest Croatian Protestant theologian and church historian and philologist who was educated in Wittenberg and cooperated closely with the icon of Protestantism - Martin Luther.